Tuesday 12 August 2014

Conspiracy in Mingo County Virginia

A corrupt group of officials, including a sheriff and county judge from Mingo county (West Virginia) have been jailed for various crimes, including conspiracy to deny a citizen his constitutional rights. This is the very law, USC 18 section 241, which Medawar identified as a useful anti-gangstalking law for dealing with powerful people subverting the law to enable corruption, which is what a lot of gangstalking amounts to. Although in the end, stalking usually acts as a substitute for murdering the victim, or a stepping stone to murdering the victim. All stalking should be treated as unrequited murder.

US citizens trying to get the FBI to deal with this kind of crime, now have a useful precedent and example of the FBI using the right law and getting the right result. They have jurisdiction and they have effective legislation. And no further excuses.

4 comments:

Judson Witham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DEFEAT corrupt gangstalking said...

All gang stalked victims need to come together and STAND to defeat this corrupt disgusting tyrranical law enforcement that is criminal in nature and commits crimes against humanity without reason or cause.

Unknown said...

I've been gangstalked by my community in Wetzel county WV ever since my divorce 4 years ago. I don't know what to do anymore. I often consider suicide and/or retaliation. I just want it to stop. I just want to be able to mother my own children. I want to live in peace. I've lost everything I've ever loved and worked for. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to be falsely convicted(again) or just end up killed. I don't understand why a regular housewife and mom would be such a target!

Medawar said...

Divorced women do seem to be at high risk of stalking in the Southern States of America, even if they did not initiate the divorce. It appears to be socially acceptable and even expected in certain circles for the ex husband to control and/or persecute his ex. His peers will want him to make an example of his ex-wife to bring their own wives and ex-wives into line. It's a rule of whatever club (or lodge) it is that the husbands belong to.

Organised crime sees wives and ex-wives (and girlfriends) as a security risk and it demands that they are firmly controlled or neutralised. If more women knew the score, no organised crime member would ever get laid.